Q: Half of the summer has past and I have had very little to spend on my yard and landscape. What should I do?
A: Start with tasks that are most important to you and are necessary at this time. Tasks may include
- Fertilizing the Lawn
- Controlling Insects and Diseases
- Pruning Trees and Shrubs
- Replacing Trees, Shrubs, and Flowers
If you have time to commit to watering, other tasks include
- Doing Lawn Repair (Seed or Sod0
- Planting Perennial Flowers and Grass
- Starting a Container Garden
If all this seems overwhelming, invite one of Perricone’s professionals to assist you with the process of attaining a gorgeous lawn and landscape.